Go Back Fly book Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page > How to add reservation to AAdvantage account?

How to add reservation to AAdvantage account?

Old May 1, 15, 7:57 am
Original Poster

How to add reservation to AAdvantage account?

Very sorry if this is elsewhere but my search came up empty for myself. Anyways, I purchased a RT flight a month ago and afterwards decided to sign up for an AAdvantage account. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add my reservation to the account. I see the "find reservation" option but no way to add it to "My trips". Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Old May 1, 15, 8:04 am
Fly book Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

Call AA, have them pull up your PNR, and ask the agent to add your AAdvantage number to your record.
Old May 1, 15, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Ahhhhh! That reply gave me a thought. "Edit" my details in the reservation and that brings up a field to add my AAdvantage number! DONE! Case closed. Thanks!
Old Oct 24, 17, 7:47 pm
T Q

Programs: HHonors/Marriott/Starwood/SWA Rapid Rewards
Yay! This just helped me to get the ticket locator number added to the Aadvantage account.

Search this Thread