Go Back Fly book Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page > How to Claim Skywards points for past travel and future travel?

How to Claim Skywards points for past travel and future travel?

Old Jan 10, 11, 7:34 am

How to Claim Skywards points for past travel and future travel?

Hi,
I travel last year March 2010 through emirates, I have booking reference number, Is there anyway to claim my points?
Also this year in March I am traveling again with Emirates, I am new with skywards points I have my membership number so how to add these points to my skywards profile?

Thanks
Zack
Old Jan 10, 11, 7:37 am

You can claim miles for past travel only up to 6 months after the date of travel, and only up to two months before setting up your Skywards account. The bad news is that you can't get miles for your travel last year.

For future bookings, ensure that your Skywards number is in your booking. If you go to Manage your booking through the website, you can add your Skywards number to your booking. Just to be sure, check with the agent when you check in to ensure the Skywards number is in the booking.
Old Jan 10, 11, 7:55 am

Hi to all,
I add my skyward number to the frequent flayer number option menu and then by choosing Emirates inside drop down menu. I logged out after that and when I tried to login again through my last name and booking reference number website said we are unable to find your booking? i double check my reference number but still saying we are unable to find your booking? what to do now?
Old Jan 10, 11, 11:41 am

Contact them via phone or the website link explaining the situation. They'll get one of the boffins to sort it out.

I also just thought - Is the name in your Skywards profile exactly the same as the one used to book the ticket? If not, then that might confuse the system, but the solution will be the same.