ATMs at LAX?

Old Jul 29, 09, 10:39 am
Original Poster
Suspended

ATMs at LAX?

hello,

i have been advised to start a new thread.

Im looking for specific information relating to wells fargo and citibank atms at LAX terminals. Of particular interest, TBIT and the United terminals. Im aware there is a bank of america atm in the AA terminals but im using united.

Thank you
Old Jul 29, 09, 10:53 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott/spg, M life, and Hertz
There are at least two Bank of America ATM that I know of in Terminal 7. One very close to where you enter the terminal after clearing security and the other in the mid-gates rotunda.

It appears BofA has the exclusive ATM rights at LAX. http://lawa.org/welcome_LAX.aspx?id=1586

There are Citi and Wells ATM just outside of LAX if you have the time and are unwilling to pay the foreign ATM fee. You take the Parking Spot Sepulveda (Red) shuttle to their lot and the Wells and Citi ATM are within a block and can easily be reached by foot. I'd plan at least 45 minutes to complete this errand.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jul 29, 09 at 11:17 am
Old Sep 27, 09, 6:46 am
DTS

Programs: AS
"Bank of America operates ATMs located in both departures and arrival levels in all terminals at LAX"

I guess this means, that there are also ATMs at TBIT, right? Couldn't find anythimg about TBIT ATMs on the BoA homepage.
Old Sep 29, 09, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian View Post
There are at least two Bank of America ATM that I know of in Terminal 7. One very close to where you enter the terminal after clearing security and the other in the mid-gates rotunda.

It appears BofA has the exclusive ATM rights at LAX. http://lawa.org/welcome_LAX.aspx?id=1586

There are Citi and Wells ATM just outside of LAX if you have the time and are unwilling to pay the foreign ATM fee. You take the Parking Spot Sepulveda (Red) shuttle to their lot and the Wells and Citi ATM are within a block and can easily be reached by foot. I'd plan at least 45 minutes to complete this errand.
I believe there is a 3rd, mixed in at gate 71 or 70 (on the right side when looking towards the end of the terminal.
Old Sep 29, 09, 6:16 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott/spg, M life, and Hertz
BofA is not my favorite bank, but they do have very good ATM coverage in many places that are convenient to me and their participation in the Global ATM Alliance is also a plus.

Those interested in other banks should note that the immediate area around LAX does have decent representation. The ZIP code is "90045" for those wishing to do a search via Google/Yahoo/etc.

Search this Thread