Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Add Rapid Rewards # to Existing Reservation

Search this Thread
Old Jan 15, 10, 2:04 pm

Add Rapid Rewards # to Existing Reservation

My employer just booked me on a Southwest Airlines flight and didn't enter my Rapid Rewards # on the reservation. Is it possible to enter my RR # on my reservation at southwest.com? I checked a bunch of places on the site and wasn't able to find anything, so I thought I'd check here.

Thanks!
Old Jan 15, 10, 3:06 pm

For some reason you can't do it from the reservation page. It's on the Travel Tools page.

http://southwest.com/travel_center/addRRNumPNR.html
Old Jan 15, 10, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by alanh View Post
For some reason you can't do it from the reservation page. It's on the Travel Tools page.

http://southwest.com/travel_center/addRRNumPNR.html
Thanks very much for your help, alanh--I never thought to check Travel Tools! From now on I'll check the entire web site before asking here.
Old Jan 15, 10, 4:06 pm

Programs: No change fees keep me tied to WN. Choice and Marriott hotels primarily.
Originally Posted by DAB_Flyer View Post
Thanks very much for your help, alanh--I never thought to check Travel Tools! From now on I'll check the entire web site before asking here.
Do not feel reticent about asking a question here either.
Old Jan 15, 10, 8:50 pm

Programs: SWA
Originally Posted by DAB_Flyer View Post
If there is one thing we here on the SWA board love to do, it is answer questions. Sometimes we know the answer, sometimes we don't, but that never seems to stop us from chiming in. Sometimes we even answer questions that have not been asked.